A RocketX app's root element is the Tab Bar at the bottom of the screen. Each Tab can contain content like Publications, Web Pages or a list of Sections.
A Shelf Tab can contain one or more Sections which in turn contain one or more Publications. Each section can be reordered and contains a title and subtitle.
- Display a collection of documents in a number of Sections that combine your content into groups and categories.
A Publication Tab contains exactly one Publication. This publication is displayed within the Tab and the user can read its content as if the Publication was opened using the "View" action.
- Display an introduction to your app
- Provide quick access to frequently used documents by letting them reside in their own Tab
A Web Tab can contain an inline web browser. This feature is only available if the device is connected to the internet.
- Display your company's website in its own Tab
- Embed your web shopping solution into your app
- Add additional content and interactive elements to your app